We are looking for a young talent to join us as part of our Business Development & Marketing team. You will help us support our corporate investor relations and portfolio companies.
- Support our Business Development Team with all the work related to our corporate LPs.
- Support our Business Development Team with the planning and execution of hosted and external events (includes being present at the events).
- Portfolio service provider database compilation.
- Ad hoc portfolio projects (e.g. market studies, recruitment…) and onboarding of new portfolio startups.
- Preparation of presentations for investors and Partech’s stakeholders.
- Analysis of tech trends and data crunching.
- Support internal process optimization projects.
- Business Master’s Student from a tier-one business school or a master’s in business, economics or a relevant field.
- Fast learner and able to quickly upskill on new topics.
- Perfect writing skills and very strong attention to detail.
- Data-driven and ready to create relevant content with metrics.
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be fluent in French and English (bonus points if you're also fluent in German!).
- Bonus: experience working in a startup, VC or corporate.
The internship is a minimum of 6 months. The starting date will be the end of August.
To apply, please send your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com.