Partech is a global investment firm with offices in San Francisco, Paris, Berlin and Dakar.
Reporting to the General Partner in charge of Business Development, your main objective as part of the Business Development & Marketing team is to help us support our portfolio companies and work on marketing and communication tasks.
- Support the onboarding of new portfolio startups
- Support our Business Development team with the planning and execution of hosted and external events (includes being present at the events)
- Portfolio service provider database compilation
- Write content for our newsletters, website and media monitoring
- Support social media management
- Student in a master’s in literature, languages, marketing, communications or a relevant field
- Fast learner and able to quickly upskill on new topics
- Perfect writing skills and very strong attention to detail
- Expert storyteller with a demonstrated ability of producing and promoting engaging content across a variety of channels
- Data-driven and ready to champion creative content with metrics
- Skills in video editing highly appreciated
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a native English speaker with working proficiency French (translations to do in both languages) and bonus points if you're also fluent in German!
- Bonus: experience working in a startup or in a marketing position
The internship is a minimum of 6 months. The start date is the end of August.
To apply, please send your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org