Oviva ist in Europa das führende Digital Health Startup im Bereich technologieunterstützter Therapie von ernährungsbedingten, chronischen Krankheiten. Als Teil eines Teams mit herausragenden Experten auf dem Gebiet der Medizin, Ernährungswissenschaft und Technologie versuchen wir, bei einem der größten Probleme des Gesundheitswesens zu helfen, dem steigenden Leiden und Kostendruck der chronischen Krankheiten. Oviva ist vielfach ausgezeichnet und arbeitet als eines der wenigsten Gesundheitsstartups über mehrere Länder in Europa.
Oviva is an award-winning digital healthcare provider using technology to transform how dietitians treat diet and lifestyle related health conditions such as obesity and type 2 diabetes. Our unique approach allows us to drive better patient outcomes and massively reduce associated healthcare system costs. Oviva is rapidly expanding in Switzerland, Germany, France and the UK, backed by leading VCs. Our proven go-to-market strategy has helped us become the largest digital health provider treating diet and lifestyle conditions in Europe.
MAIN TASKS INCLUDE
- Leading our German business and team Develop key relationships across the healthcare system (requiring travel across Germany)
- Build an efficient clinical services business an team with reliable, scalable processes
- Set strategy together with overall leadership team
Your goal is to scale our clinical services business across Germany. You will lead our 50-person organization including our clinical services operations, sales and marketing, multiplying in size over the next years. You will develop relationships with key stakeholders from healthcare providers, payers, patient organizations and academic institutions. As you build your team, you need to ensure reliable, scalable processes as well as be experimental and embrace that failure is part of the process to success. You will report directly to the CEO as part of our overall executive team.
- University-level degree in a healthcare profession Business or commercial experience in the German healthcare system
- Structured, analytical, problem solving, driven, energetic and able to learn fast
- Experienced leader, having built and lead highperforming teams
- Excellent oral and written skills in German and English