NetBeez has developed a real-time, distributed, performance monitoring solution that detects network and application problems before users do. The platform monitors LAN, WAN, and WiFi networks from the user perspective, measuring and reporting KPI of service quality. NetBeez enables enterprise organizations to cut costs and reduce downtime by allowing IT to quickly detect, troubleshoot, and repair network issues.
NetBeez is looking for a Director of Digital Marketing that will be primarily responsible for the performance of the company’s demand generation activities. The Director of Digital Marketing will closely work with the management team, reporting quarterly results, and defining the overall digital marketing strategy. Interested candidates have at least 10 years of experience in digital marketing, and at least 3 years in a leading role. We will consider interested candidates that are willing to relocate to Pittsburgh, providing financial assistance for the relocation.
You'll become a member of an agile and diverse team of engineers and designers. You'll be working directly with the co-founders of the company and your input will help us steer the marketing and business strategy.
We use a few communication tools you may find interesting to have everyone on the same page, like Slack, JIRA and Google Apps.
Benefits and Perks
- Full medical insurance, including partial dental and vision
- Competitive PTO package
- 401K program
- Stock options
- Weekly happy hours
- Relocation financial assistance
- Responsible for marketing performance including lead generation and sales pipeline contribution
- Oversee and direct marketing team, operations, and budget
- Plan and execute the digital marketing roadmap and content strategy
- Plan goals and measure KPIs to drive new business growth and customer retention
- Collaborate with sales to increase pipeline, improve efficiency of sales process, and compete effectively in the marketplace
- Any other duty assigned
- 3+ years experience of a leading role in digital marketing
- Proficient with HubSpot or similar marketing automation software
- Proficient with WordPress and web development process
- Experience in conversion rate optimization with a demonstrated history of successful tests
- Experience with Google Analytics required
- Proficient with online ad platforms including Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, Facebook Ads, and Bing Adcenter
- Proficient with Salesforce or similar customer relationship management tools
- Familiar with customer management and analytics platforms such as Intercom and Pendo
- Experience working with a sales team strongly preferred
- B2B SaaS experience strongly preferred