As our DSP Software Engineer / Software Defined Radio Developer, you will have a core position in our DSP team, implementing algorithms developed by the team. The scope of the algorithms is RF signal analysis - methods and techniques (clock sync, pattern matching, phase and frequency offsets, handling noise, error corrections, and more). The software is expected to be real-time and performance-critical, processing up to 10 GB/s of data on a desktop computer.
Implementing real-time, performance-critical DSP applications based on SDR technology, in C++ and Python, over an Intel-based Linux host.
• Expert of real-time programming in C/C++, in multi-threaded, performance-critical environments
• Experience with developing production systems, including debugging, profiling, optimizing, prototyping, interface implementation, system design, and architecture
• Experience with implementation of DSP algorithms, such as burst detection, CFO, pattern matching, clock sync, frequency hopping, and direction finding
• Knowledge of Linux programming
• Knowledge of RF communication protocols, like PSK, QAM, FHSS, OFDM, DSSS, and GFSK
• Python programming
• Experience with FPGA programming
• Experience with modem development
• Basic knowledge of system engineering and RF components, e.g., LNA, antennas, couplers, dividers, and filters
• Experience with commercial SDR platforms - software and hardware
• Experience with blind RF signal analysis
• Experience with electronic warfare and RF hacking methods