Ermeo revolutionizes the way large industrial companies run their operational processes. By transforming paper-based procedures into a SaaS mobile first platform, field workers are now connected with machines, SIs and Teams which makes them more productive than ever before.
Leading companies such as Total, Engie and SNCF rely on Ermeo to dramatically increase their productivity, produce better products and services, while accelerating their Digital Transformation towards Industry 4.0.
Backed by top VCs such as Hi Inov and Partech Ventures, we’re experiencing a very strong growth fuelled by a massive market opportunity. We are now looking for a dynamic and ambitious Enterprise Account Executive who will close new business with high profile French companies.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will drive new sales for Ermeo SaaS platform with F100 French companies in key Verticals such as Energy, Facility Management and Industrial Manufacturing (Automotive, CPG, Healthcare, Food...).
You will act as a strategic adviser for prospects using consultative and value based selling techniques, interacting with multiple stakeholders within your set of target accounts.
* Work closely with your BDR to build a strong pipeline, prioritize and strategize on how to approach your accounts
* Thoroughly qualify your opportunities to align Ermeo value proposition with your prospect strategic priorities
* Navigate through complex sales cycles and build strong relationships with multiples stakeholders while collaborating with different Team members internally
* Develop Ermeo ARR after closing the initial deal through a “Land and Expand” sales model
* Manage your sales activities and forecast to exceed your revenue targets
* 5+ years selling SaaS solutions including 3+ years in Enterprise SaaS sales or 3+ years as a successful Mid-Market AE (already closing five figures deals) and willing to move into an Enterprise sales position
* You have a natural understanding of value based selling techniques and the sales process
* You are genuinely curious, coachable and proactive
* You practice transparency, humility and continuously strive to improve your skills and behaviors
* English and French speaker
**Nice to have**
* A solid understanding of general operations in one or more of our key Verticals.
* Experience with “Land and Expand” sales model
* Startup experience, where you have demonstrated great adaptability in constantly changing environments
**What’s in it for you** *
A competitive salary including uncapped commission and accelerators
* Learn top SaaS sales Best Practices and leverage the latest sales tools coming straight from the Silicon Valley
* As you’ll work in a very fast growing startup with plans to develop internationaly, many opportunities of career progression will be offered to you