As Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst your mission will be the following:
- Analyse, validate and communicate financial results monthly to Management
- Track and explain revenue and margin performance
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates, ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review.
- Assist the team in investor reports
- Provide ad-hoc analysis to Management (new opportunities, commercial performance, etc.)
- Masters degree with a major in finance or business
- You have at least 2 year of experience in management consulting or transaction services or similar function
- You have a strong business acumen and excellent communication skills
- You are action-oriented with ability to work quickly under pressure
- You share the company culture and you are a great team player.