dahmakan (Y Combinator S17) uses artificial intelligence in logistics and cooking automation to make food delivery affordable for the 500m people middle class in Southeast Asia.
You’ll come with a track record of building teams and processes, starting and launching projects, testing and iteration of marketing campaigns with a keen eye for continuous optimization, ideally with experience in strategic projects in a customer-centric startup and working cross-functionally and internationally across a fast-growing business.
● Build out and directly lead the Bangkok marketing team to create a strategy and execute marketing campaigns across multiple online and offline channels
● Work closely with the HQ and Regional Head of Departments to lead, create and implement marketing and product projects
● Motivate and leverage existing and new staff to continually up-level their results, expectations, and stretch for increasingly higher levels of impact across all core marketing metrics
● Apply your knowledge of the Thai market to build and manage partnerships
● Develop, implement and measure effectiveness of campaigns down to CAC, retention rates and CLTV and continuously tweak and optimize existing campaigns
● Drive hypothesis and constantly work on the biggest leverages using a combination of data driven and business acumen approach
● 4+ years of deep, hands-on management of marketing functions with experience in
project management, strategy and execution, performance marketing, partnerships and
● Structured business judgement and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to
quickly establish highest value priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them
● Quantitative data analysis, deep actionable insights, modeling, and advanced test plan
design and analysis experience. Run experiments in an organised way.
● High energy and motivational leadership driven by personal influence and example with
direct staff, peers, and senior leaders across all company functions
● Experience working closely and communicating effectively with internal stakeholders in
an ever-changing, rapid growth environment with tight deadlines
● Sense of urgency and drive to win