You’ll come with a track record of building teams and processes, starting and launching projects with a keen eye for continuous optimization and process improvement, ideally with experience in a customer-centric startup and working cross-functionally and internationally across a fast-growing business.
● Build out and directly lead the Bangkok operations team to scale and build processes aligned to providing the best customer experience
● Work closely with the HQ and Regional Head of Departments to lead, create and implement operational and tech initiatives
● Motivate and leverage existing and new staff to continually up-level their results, expectations, and stretch for increasingly higher levels of impact across all core operational metrics
● Apply your knowledge of process design to achieve efficiency gains and cost savings across all parts of the operations
● Drive hypothesis and constantly work on the biggest challenges using a combination of data driven and business acumen approach
● 4+ years of deep, hands-on management of operations functions with experience in project management, process design and optimization, training, business analytics and product design.
● Unparalleled business judgement and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to quickly establish highest value priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them
● Quantitative data analysis, deep actionable insights, modeling, and advanced test plan design and analysis experience
● High energy and motivational leadership driven by personal influence and example with direct staff, peers, and senior leaders across all company functions
● Experience working closely and communicating effectively with internal stakeholders in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment with tight deadlines