AMBOSS is improving healthcare by making medical knowledge universally accessible.
As the team lead of the AMBOSS Sales & Operations team in the US and the most senior person in our NY office, you will play a fundamental role in our rapidly growing sales and marketing initiatives and their success. As a smart and scrappy problem solver, you have excellent analytical skills and are able to break down complex problems, gain insights, and form recommendations. The ability to present persuasive, data-driven narratives to a variety of actors, including management, is critical for this role. You will also be responsible for employee development within a growing team; as such, the position requires experience and a vested interest in developing strong team culture, fostering the AMBOSS spirit, and building relationships with stakeholders across the company. This position is based in New York City.
- Meet or exceed agreed-upon US sales quota goals with the local Sales team.
- Hire, lead and train a world-class sales organization and implement a team structure to effectively meet our operational needs and revenue targets.
- Execute and manage end-to-end the key components of a growing Sales team with effective processes and playbook incl. planning, lead generation, outreach, sales, account management, and upsell; building and optimizing capabilities to engage fully with our customers.
- Use data analytics and insights to make better decisions and develop successful sales strategies.
- Work with the US Market Lead to formulate and execute a local strategy for the US market in line with AMBOSS’ overall global strategy and revenue objectives.
- Work cross-functionally with teams located at other HQ to maximize cross-departmental communication and execution.
- Disseminate the AMBOSS culture, creating an environment for people to learn and grow, and inspire and motivate the regional team.
- Manage other non-Sales related admin tasks in the NY office as the most senior person on the ground.
- Proven record of developing in-region sales strategies, both tactically and strategically.
- Experience in Field Sales - preferably B2B Sales as well.
- You are an organized, process-driven strategic thinker with an understanding of planning and budgeting.
- 5+ years of experience in successfully leading a team of professionals, ideally in a startup or similar environment.
- Understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results.
- Creative thinker who values accountability and goal-setting.
- Ability to inspire and lead teams across multiple locations.
- Genuine, confident, flexible, and fun attitude.
- Passion for medicine and education - experience in these fields is a plus.
- Based in NYC or willing to relocate to NYC.
The AMBOSS prescription
- Hold your nerve cells healthy with a generous paid holiday schedule.
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored sports membership.
- Need more Oxytocin? Join our team events every month.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from the learning opportunities with our seminars and crosstalks.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office you have food, healthy snacks and an amazing coffee machine.
- Do you fancy joint sparing activities? We got you with our employee mobility perks.
- And in case you still need a doctor's visit, we support you with a comprehensive benefits package (medical, vision, dental)
- The package for this role also includes a relocation package plus the opportunity to stay at a company-sponsored apartment in the heart of Manhattan.