We are papernest.
We have a dream, a world without paperwork. A world where administrative phobics like us live finally protected from the anguish of the forms filling and surcharges for late payment.
On the other hand, we will not lie to you, there is much work to do. That's why we are looking for committed, creative and enthusiastic people like you to accompany us in the adventure.
Since 2015, we have never been idle. With 3.5 million moves a year in France, and 76% of French people stressed by this event, we decided to attack the subject starting with this opportunity. As a result, we have created the only platform that allows you to transfer all your contracts during your relocation, 100% free, 100% online. At the time of our third candle, we are more than 180 employees, we have accompanied over 140,000 users, and we open an office in Barcelona.
We see things in a big way: a team of ideas bubbling around the globe, a future where our entire administrative life is just a click away.
To take on these challenges, we are recruiting an International Digital Marketing trainee.
As part of the Acquisition team, you will work on the reputation of papernest, by expanding its network of partners ; your role is to identify and develop new partners.
As an International Digital Marketer, you will work on the international expansion of papernest platforms abroad directly with our Head of Digital.
You will be in charge of opportunities identification to bring more traffic towards papernest and to increase papernest popularity by working on the following levers :
- Digital Business Development : partnerships identification and prospection, strategic keyword research
- UX : you collect insights about our users by analyzing key metrics (bounce rate, conversion rate, …), launch A/B tests to find upsides
- Digital project management : you specify our need to our Developers and/or Designers, you build editorial planning for copywriters
- Content marketing : create contents (articles, polls, studies, guide, tools, …) enabling interactions with others websites (social media, press, …). You’ll drive actionable & relevant ideas about our marketing strategy
Who are we looking for ?
- Business Master’s Student in Marketing, Online Marketing, Communications or a relevant field
- You are a fast learner and able to upskill yourself quickly on new topics
- Creative and bold
- Passionate about digital & entrepreneurship
- You are a native Spanish speaker, French and/or English would be a plus
What do we offer ?
A great opportunity to participate to the international development of a skyrocketing start-up.
Your manager will be Ehouarn, our Head of Digital. A proud Breton who didn’t hesitate to move to Mexico. He arrived there being a good wine lover and he left it appreciating exotic shirts.
Joining papernest he was ambitious about getting himself into an environment where everything was to be created. Today it is all done with a digital strategy that has been the engine of our takeoff.
If this challenge is yours, we cannot wait to meet you!