Office Manager at Akeneo
• Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
• Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
• Receiving and sorting daily mail
• Schedule meetings and appointments when assistance is needed
• Organize office operations and procedures, serve as the point persan for duties including:
• Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and some travel arrangements)
• Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
• Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
• Ensure that Ali purchased items are properly approved, then invoiced and paid on time to suppliers
• Ensure Ali Employees expenses are reviewed and paid on time
• Work on contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease, suppliers
• Assist to Cash Collection
• Assist to all accounting duties to ensure accurate and timely reporting
• Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
• Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
• Assist on recruitment process as required by our HR Manager
• You feel comfortable evolving in a dynamic and thriving environment.
• Organized and methodical, you have at least a one-year experience in a fast growing IT company or start-up.
• You like being in contact with technical and commercial teams and have an excellent interpersonal sense
• You like web technologies and feel comfortable with the Google Apps suite (Google Docs, Google Spreadsheets, ...) and the usual office automation tools.
• You are versatile and are not afraid to take an interest in administrative issues related to accounting, HR and customer relations.