Location: Paris 9ème
Contract: Full-time & Permanent
Compensation: Attractive (base and bonus)
As Operations Project Manager, you will play a major role in the Operations team and the overall growth of Cubyn.
-Manage large cross-functional projects from design to full deployment (e.g. start operations in a new city, develop offers for major customers, automatize our warehouse with RFID, create new dispatch genius) and hand them over to the operational team.
-Demonstrate creativity to challenge the current thinking and scale-up our business through optimizing processes and integrating new technology.
-Create KPIs and analyze data in order to follow up on business operations and projects implementation.
- Masters degree in an engineering school, business school or university
- 2-5 years of experience as a project/operations/logistics manager or similar field
- You have good programing skills (sql, js)
- You have good analytical and project management skills to develop strategy/concepts, yet you are willing to be on-the-ground to implement your ideas and measure the success of your actions
- An experience in a start-up and/or in logistics would be a big plus.
Perks & Culture!
-600sqm of offices in the vibrant 9th arrondissement of Paris -Attractive compensation package with a base salary & a bonus -You’ll get a cool Mackbook to work efficiently -A great private healthcare with Alan -Every month we organise an event with the team, called the AfterCube!
A great and challenging work environment in which you can grow as part of a fast growing startup!