This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for business development to be part of a major disruptive innovation in financial services. You report to the Country Manager in The Netherlands with strong support (continuous sharing of best practices) and leadership from the group Sales team in Paris, you will help implement and shape the strategy to grow the amount financed through local business networks, partnerships and intermediaries. The ideal candidate will have the ability to understand our value proposition and translate this into financing opportunities. Working as part of a dynamic team, in a fast-paced environment, you will have a good blend of commercial acumen, tactical "know-how" and not be put-off by rolling up your sleeves to get the job done. The role will be located in our Amsterdam office but will encompass the whole of The Netherlands and therefore involves mobility. This is an exceptional chance to join an extremely high growth and exciting company at an early stage.
As Sales Executive, you will have a strong responsibility in reaching the ambitious volumes of financing to SMEs on our platform, this will include
- Strongly developing Lendix Dutch business in the SMEs market: acquisition of borrowers directly and through partnership networks in accordance with Lendix Risk Management and Credit underwriting policies.
- Participating in the Borrowers acquisition strategy definition over intermediaries and direct approach; which intermediaries to target, in what order, and how to assist with campaign/event planning.
- Building and managing (incl. selection, training, and regular review) Lendix’s network of business partners leading to the acquisition of and building relationships with borrowers directly. This will include professional business networks, associations, credit brokers, financial advisors, as well as through bank relationship managers, business hubs, suppliers and other business networks.
- Managing and coordinating the origination process to drive deals from discussion to closure and financing.
- Tracking introduced loan applications, completed loans and assisting with general analysis/reporting on business network activity on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Preferably 5-7 years’ sales experience in Financial Services including 3+ years business development or similar relationship management experience.
- Presence of an existing business network in The Netherlands to generate deal flow.
- Experience in Salesforce would be an advantage.
Knowledge and skills
The successful candidate will have demonstrated strong “hunting skills” in business sales in a fast-growing company, preferably in a financial services environment e.g. leasing companies (non-captive), banks.
- Excellent understanding of the SMEs sector acquired through an experience in banking, M&A, PE or fundraising.
- Excellent relationship building and written and oral communication ability (ability to lead and control a phone discussion /negotiation/closing to ensure efficiency).
- Ability to operate independently as well as work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment.
- Strong organisational skills, together with a flexible attitude towards mobility in The Netherlands.
- Dutch native with professional capacities in English.
- Our clients' interests come first. We know from experience that our success will follow theirs.
- Our assets are our people, our technology, our cash and our reputation. If any of these is ever diminished, the last is the most difficult to restore.
- Transparency is key to everything we do. It is trust, within the Lendix team, with our clients, our regulators and with our shareholders