Platform.sh is an idea-to-cloud application platform that simplifies cloud infrastructures. We give developers the tools they need to experiment, innovate, get rapid feedback and deliver better-quality features with speed and confidence thanks to our unique rapid cloning technology. Platform.sh serves thousands of customers worldwide including The Financial Times, Gap, Magento Commerce, Orange, Hachette, Ikea, Stanford University, Harvard University and The British Council. We want people who are passionate, open, multicultural, friendly, humble and smart to join us and help this fast-growing, award-winning company to revolutionize the tech industry.
- Communication during incidents
- Manage and maintain relationships with important stakeholders within our partners
- Help handle escalations either within partner teams or ours
- Support our sales team in closing new partners
- Participating in conferences and company events with partners
Directly reporting to our VP Alliances, you are maintaining strong partner relationships
You are an experienced customer facing infrastructure or cloud engineer that likes human contact and extinguishing fires.
You are impassioned about DevOps and have experience with web technologies.
- DevOps and infrastructure knowledge
- Excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills are a must in this highly collaborative role
- Ability to read some programming languages
- Git knowledge preferably
- A customer-oriented attitude combined with a positive and proactive nature
- Autonomy and the ability to work well with a distant international team
- Ability to travel 20 to 25% of your time
- Magento, Wordpress, Symfony, Drupal, eZ, and/or PaaS knowledge will grant you points