Kantox is looking for a Project Manager to join our growing multi-cultural team in Barcelona. As a Project Manager, you will work in close relationship with the Chief Commercial Officer, Sales and Product teams to help Kantox deploying its technology on a global scale. The goal of this position is to develop, guide and implement new customer and partner projects. You will take direct responsibility for project planning, controlling progress, identifying and resolving risks and issues, managing budget/scope/schedule and reporting processes. The ideal candidate will have proven track record of applying project management methodology, and has deep experience and understanding of technology and organizational dynamics. We are aiming to connect to further bank partners and integrate with 3rd party solutions like 360T or FXall in customer projects, therefore we are looking for a strong Project Manager taking the responsibility for such complex projects that involve many internal and external stakeholders.
- Defining and documenting detailed technical scope of the implementation together with Sales.
- Managing and resolving any technical questions and issues with the product management and development teams with regards to the technical requirements of the implementation.
- Managing and resolving any technical questions and issues with solution partners, e.g. 360T or TMS solutions.
- Approving the technical scope before an implementation starts.
- Managing the implementation process internally/with customers/with partners.
- Executing customer implementation workshops together with sales.
- Managing the user training process.
- Executing user trainings together with sales.
- Integration projects with banking partners, e.g. BNP
- Integration projects with software partners, e.g. 360T
- Strong communication skills to coordinate with the customer and internally
- Project management experience
- Good technical understanding of treasury / FX and ability to discuss our solutions on a technical level
- Fluent in English, others languages are a plus
- Treasury experience
- Experience as technical account manager in a software company
- Consulting experience
- Calm under pressure and maintaining stable performance when under stress
- Competitive remuneration