As Partech Seed Team is scaling, your main mission will be to source new A+ tech-intensive seed startups mainly in France, and opportunistically in other European countries to sustain our global ambitions.
- Source & screen tech-intensive startups in the ecosystem by attending events & juries, connecting with incubators & accelerators, sourcing online, building your own network
- Manage incoming dealflow (incoming decks, process…)
- Participate to deal assessment, due diligence and info memo redaction with the support of a senior team member.
- Tech-savvy: you have a tech background, you are passionate by the tech ecosystem (infrastructure, dev ops, deeptech…)
- Communication / relationship: you can easily build relationships with people, you enjoy networking, you express your ideas & opinions clearly
- Hunter: you are driven by the willingness to find out outstanding companies & founders
- Business sense: you are able to quickly assess investment opportunities
- Autonomy: you are proactively looking for information (articles, calls, …) and leverage your team when needed
- Team spirit: you love working in team, share your views, debate & receive feedback
- Rigor & organization: you are able to set up & follow effective processes.
- Engineering background
- Prior internship/experience in startups or VC.