As a UX/UI Designer, you will Envision a brand new user experience for the revolution of transportation Bestmile is participating in creating. Our vision merges traditional public transit with newcomer on-demand ride-hailing. Not only to move people efficiently, but also to smartly integrate flexible services into an emerging urban infrastructure that has never existed before.
- Executing various UI/UX design activities throughout the product development lifecycle from discovery iteratively, from concept through delivery.
- Work closely with product management, engineering, operators, and other stake holders.
- Keeping high-level vision in mind while creating comprehensive wireframes and high-fidelity mockups.
- Embrace agile methodology.
- Facilitate iterative development cycle by producing lightweight mockups for user-centric stories so that all stakeholders (developers/qa/pm) can agree upon precisely the deliverables.
- Empathetic to users including operators and travelers,
- Present designs and be an advocate for user-centric solutions.
- Conduct comprehensive user studies, develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications, style guides and design patterns.
- Relevant work experience in designing complex mobile and web solutions for complete digital environments, especially in transit domain (public or p2p).
- You have a relevant degree with at least 5 years' experience.
- Work in a fast-faced agile shop, ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently under pressure.
- Design to the platform, leverage platform specificities such as Android v.s. iOS.
- Strong belief and appreciation in Agile/Scrum and Lean software development practices is highly preferred. We provide agile training but prefer that you have already worked in such environments and understand the challenges it entails on design.
- Strong knowledge of industry standard mobile and web technologies (Android/iOS/React)
- Passion in help people to live better and move the city in a smart way.
- Devotion to accountability in one’s work.
- Ability to work and thrive in effectively on parallel product lines and collaborate with a culturally diverse cross-functional team delivering turn-key solution.