As Partech Venture Team is scaling, your main mission will be to source new A+ venture startups in Europe (Series A/B), and opportunistically in other geographies to sustain our global ambitions.
- Source & screen startups in the European ecosystem using Partech’s internal tools, attending events & juries, connecting with incubators & accelerators, building your own network.
- Manage incoming dealflow (incoming decks, process…)
- Participate in deal assessment, due diligence and info memo redaction with the support of a senior team member.
- Tech awareness: you are passionate by the tech, startup and VC ecosystems and can clearly articulate an investment thesis based on facts and convictions.
- Communication / relationship: you can easily build relationships with people, you enjoy networking, you express your ideas & opinions clearly
- Hunter: you are driven by the willingness to find out outstanding companies & founders
- Business sense: you are able to quickly assess investment opportunities
- Autonomy: you are proactively looking for information (articles, calls, …) and leverage your team when needed
- Team spirit: you love working in team, share your views, debate & receive feedback
- Rigor & organization: you are able to set up & follow effective processes.
- You have a solid general knowledge of the European startup ecosystem.
- You speak fluent English.