< Back to News
Partech newsletter: €100M raised and countless portfolio companies' achievements!
Oct. 9, 2018
< Back to News
Summer time has given way to Fall, and while the youngsters geared up excited for the new school year we were pumped up too. 5 fundraising announcements and many portfolio companies advancing with partnerships, awards, developments and new hires; so many impossible to list them all in the selection below!
Speaking of recuitment, have a look at our Partech website Job board, where our portfolio companies scout for the best talents to join them.
Our social media accounts are constantly keeping you up to date on all the latest developments – stay tuned for more big news on the horizon.
Also, you don't want to miss our recommended book review with Reza's choice this month!
Have a great read,
The Partech Team
€100 M raised by our portfolio companies
- Evaneos raised a whopping €70M ($80M). Evaneos has secured its position as the leader of tailor-made travels in Europe and will now expand its direct-to-local concept, starting with North America. We're happy to to help them achieve that together with our friends of Level Equity.
- Yoco raised €13.8M ($16M). The South African-based Point of Sale payments provider will leverage its Series B to grow its network of small business merchants, invest in product development, operational scalability and attracting top-tier fintech talent. Yoco is the 2nd investment of our Partech Africa fund.
- iskn raised €10.5M to fund the roll-out of its augmented Interaction technology, accelerate international development, diversify activities, and launch new products.
- InMemori raised €2.5M to help grieving families gather, organize, celebrate & remember together at the funeral of a loved one. The startup aims at expanding in Europe and the USA.
- Flatlooker raised €1.5M to develop its solution for online rental management. No time to visits apartments? No problem: virtual reality has you covered! Check our their website!