< Back to News
Partech newsletter: October achievements and new portfolio companies!
Nov. 19, 2018
< Back to News
You may think October is over, but hold your horses ! October has just begun – as part of Lendix’s revamped image! Read on below for juicy details.
We're adding portfolio companies left and right and they're looking for new recruits! Check out our Job Board chock-full of exciting positions around the world: managing directors, sales directors, engineers and developers, etc.
The job board is just one example of our dedication to support our portfolio companies' recruitment, our HR Seminar organized earlier this month is another one. Boris Golden shared his ideas on how a VC can be so much more than a wallet, you'll find the link below.
Have a great read!
The Partech Team
5 exciting fundraisings!
- Urban Sports Club raised a few tens of millions of euros to expand internationally. The European market leader for sports flat rate memberships will focus on strengthening the appeal in France with new cities, venues and marketing investments. Read Bruno's blogpost on why we believe in this champion of the wellness and fitness market.
- Wallarm raised €7M ($8M) in Series A financing to accelerate the development of its Application Security Platform and build go-to-market infrastructure and services. This is a record year not only because they’re doubling their production customer count, but also as they’re recurring revenues grew 100% in Q3. Keep it up Wallarm, the sky's the limit!
- Resolution Games raised €6.6M ($7.5M) in a series B round of funding to further expand its portfolio of intellectual property for both VR and AR. They also broke new groud by launching the first-ever third-party developer app, Angry Birds FPS: First Person Slingshot, on Magic Leap. Abracadabra! They've got the magic number!
- Acorus Networks raised €5M ($6M) to beef up its security services for enterprises and telecommunication clients. A cloud-based solution, Acorus protects clients from distributed denial-of-service attacks (DDoS) providing a detailed traffic report. Say no to uninvited guests early on!
- Aiden.ai raised €1.4M ($1.6M) to develop its AI-powered marketing analyst. Our own Reza sums it up nicely: "We believe Aiden.ai is building an innovative solution for marketers at precisely the time it is needed most".