Epsor designs and markets simple and efficient employee savings and retirement solutions: PEE, PER (ex PERCO, article 83).
Their motto: pedagogy and simplicity. Espor ensures that investing in these plans is no longer seen as an hindrance and that each employee clearly understands how it works and its benefits.
• A simple and intuitive platform to manage its savings.
• A free and personalized investment profile based on each employee’s life plans and risk appetite.
• A range of more than 30 funds selected from 12 investment management companies (Fidelity International, Edmond de Rothschild Asset Management, etc.)
• A responsible investment offer made up of 13 SRI labeled funds and 100% SRI investment profiles.
• A team of experts available to assist you according to your investment decisions.
To ensure strong reliability, all financial flows are handled through their partner Société Générale Securities.
Thanks to their innovative approach, many companies such as Bpifrance Investissement, Roland Berger, Banco Santander and innocent have already chosen Epsor to transfer their employee savings schemes.
In May 2021, Epsor raised €20M in Series B funding on their mission to double their 60-person workforce, as well as reach more than €1B of outstanding collected over the next 12 months. This brought their fundraising to a total of €30M to date.
About the founders/CEO:
At Epsor, the 2 Co-Founders, Julien Niquet and Benjamin Pedrini cumulate more than 20 years of experience in the banking industry and in web development.
With an entrepreneur mindset and a passion for human resources, Julien Niquet is an advocate of financial education and wants to encourage greater transparency in the financial sector. He is CEO at Epsor. Prior to Epsor, he built his knowledge of the financial industry at Société Générale as Managing Director of the General Inspection. He graduated from Centrale Lille.
Benjamin Pedrini is COO at Epsor. He is motivated by the need to assist employees in preparing for their retirement by managing their savings, . Before Epsor, he was head of compliance of Société Générale Private Banking. He graduated of EDHEC Business School.